- NQBE commenced in October 1982 as the first Xerox dealer in Australia (then for Rank Xerox). At the same time they commenced selling and servicing Personal Computers. This makes them the longest-established I.T. dealer in the Mackay/ Whitsunday/ Central Highlands area.
- NQBE has become one of Australia's leading NON Metro dealers for Fuji Xerox Australia and today is the only dealer to have won their annual Par/ Honours Club sales incentive EVERY year since its inception - having gained No1 position on 3 occasions. We are proud to mention this, as we believe such performance can only be achieved by having many satisfied customers!
The Xerox Printing Services Division of NQBE has staff that have a sound knowledge of document management software applications and their stable connection to your Computer Network. NQBE attributes its success with Fuji Xerox to the standards of their Xerox Team - both sales and technical. Fuji Xerox remains Australia's market leader in Colour Multifunction Devices (MFDs).
- In 1987, when deregulation occurred in the Telecommunications industry, NQBE entered the telephone systems marketplace initially with Phillips and NEC and in 1992 commenced building a long term relationship with PBX market leader Ericsson, which is now distributed world-wide by Aastra Telecom.
Today the Voice & Data Division of NQBE is the sales and service partner of Telstra Business Systems Pty Ltd and in Feb 09 they received the 'TBS 2008 Non Metro Partner of the Year' award - for selling and servicing Aastra/Ericsson and Mitel systems on behalf of Telstra Business Systems. NQBE also has a strong relationship with Samsung Communications, a company that has well featured and well priced IP Telephony and Digital Phone Systems. This Division also has staff qualified to manage and complete the largest data cabling job - with cablers certified by Molex & Krone, to install Cat 5, Cat 6 and Fibre Optic cabling.
- In addition at NQBE we can provide the latest in Corporate Audio Visual solutions, whether it is a projector and a drop down screen in the boardroom or a complex multi zone system incorporating LCD screens and the latest in high tech touch screen control. We offer professional and cost effective solutions using the most up to date technology. Our solutions use high quality products from manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, LG, Australian Monitor and AMX. NQBE can supply and install a wide range of products including video and data projectors, drop down screens, plasma and LCD flat screen panels, AV control systems and electronic whiteboards.
- The Computer/ IT Division is the area's largest authorized Service Agent for HP, the world's largest printer company and a large Computer manufacturer. This Division specialise in installing and maintaining small to large LAN's & WAN's for businesses. Many customers have customised Computer Network/ Programmed Maintenance Agreements, reducing the involvement of internal IT staff and saving businesses in IT support costs.
- NQBE also has a quick print Xerox CopyCentre where all posters, electronic plan printing, low cost copying flyers and manuals can be done. Our in-house Graphic Artist can also design anything to suit your needs, including logos, business cards, letterheads, flyers, posters, brochures etc. With prices as low as 5c per B&W A4 page.
- NQBE Mackay has a reputation for the most professional service, having staff who are knowledgeable and are trusted to give you the best I.T. advice for your business. NQBE has a current staff of 35 including 15 fully trained technicians with over 20 support vehicles.
- We thank you for visiting our website and invite you to explore it further for our wider range of I.T. services, including our Online Store – where you can easily order a full range of I.T. hardware, software, printer supplies, gift certificates etc.
- Should you like an obligation free call or to contact one of our staff please 99,108,105,99,107,32,104,101,114,101.